Part of the Duchess of Cambridge‘s charm is her sporty nature.
Known for loving tennis, the great outdoors and staying right & tight, Her Royal Highness can be found in skinny jeans and her breton-striped top when off-duty.
During her break from Prince William in 2007, Catherine even trained for a dragon boat race across the Thames (she pulled out after they got back together, afraid that her unwanted publicity would overshadow the point of the race).
Two children later, Her Royal Highness is still as sporty as a sprightly horse (that made no sense).
1. “Gave birth 6 weeks ago. Wanna bounce a quarter off my tummy?”
2. “This is my third ME+EM shirt in 5 days. The first two are covered in formula.”
3. “Sorry I’m not sorry.”
4. “I swear I’ve done this before.”
5. “Break-up diets are the most effective diets, FYI.”
6. “This tan? Got it on Mustique, I think. No, Seychelles. Wait…Mustique.”
7. “I make this whole damn ensemble look good.”
9. “Give me a few years to get good at this. No, not skiing. I’m bloody awesome at skiing.”
10. “Isn’t this color fantastic on me?”
12. ” I’ve decided that this will be the model for my monument.”13. “Honestly, George. Figure out how to climb a bloody hill.”
14. Catherine: “I could do that with my eyes closed.” William: “I know, darling. But remain seat this time. That incident at the rugby was mortifying.”
15. “Someone fetch my captain’s hat. William, let go of the wheel.”
16. “He’s with me.”