In 7th grade I asked a stylist to give me the “Rachel” cut, AND MY MOM ACTUALLY ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN.
So when I read that the Duchess of Cambridge reportedly isn’t too “keen” on her bangs, I empathized.
According to The Sun, Catherine told friends that she’s not feeling the “mum fringe” celeb stylist Richard Ward created.
“I was a bit unsure about it,” Catherine allegedly admitted. “I call it my mum fringe.”
Word has it that the Queen has made “gentle suggestions” regarding Catherine’s hair ever since seeing her “glamour girl hair do” at Wimbledon.
Her Majesty recommended “a length deemed more appropriate for a high profile member of the royal family,” according to the Daily Mail.
I’m disappointed that the Queen doesn’t consider Catherine’s hair a national treasure. Therefore I will express my frustration by assuming I know what Catherine thinks about her glorious, heaven-sent, ocean-parting hair.
- Do these glasses make my bangs look frumpy? JK, I’m glorious.
2. Thank you, darling. I AM beautiful, no matter what they say.
3. I don’t see the issue, really. I look like Brigitte Sodding Bardot.
4. Look at how lovely my face is. NO REGRETS! BANGS FTW!
5. This fringe is a bit annoying. And the tiara is heavy. F– all, I need a gin.
6. Hi there, could you hurry up so we can get inside? My fringe can’t hold up in this weather. Yes, I did bring my hair spritzer with me, thanks.
7. Watch as the wind blows my fringe back like a blowout. What I have cannot be taught.
8. Could we be quick about this drop-by? I have to go home and let my hair rest before its black-tie gala tonight.
9. Yes, I know. My bangs look fantastic.
10. Soz, this is just too much. Did Fergie actually ask me to get her an appointment at Richard’s? Is she on the sauce again?
Do you like Catherine’s bangs?