I’m not one to promote PDA, and I usually make a face if in the presence of touchy-feely smug marrieds.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, however, are exempt from this sour attitude towards love because…well…theirs is the kind most of us only dream of having.
- Spectre Premiere 2015
Part of me hopes Catherine keeps an album with photos like the one below, so as to remind herself of in love she is with her prince when he forgets to pick up milk or criticizes her hair.
2. Wine-Tasting in New Zealand, 2014
Catherine: “You don’t know a thing about grapes, darling. Still, I adore the way you hold that wine glass.”
3. William Gives a Speech in New York, 2014
If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this girl has a crush on the boy at the podium.
4. 2015 Rugby World Cup Opening Ceremony
William: “Decent show they put on, I’d say.”
Catherine: “I think you’re marvelous.”
5. The Royal Wedding 2011
Catherine: “YASSS. PUT A RING ON IT.”
6. St. Andrews University, 2011
I want to draw hearts all over this picture.
7. A Night Out at Mahiki
Catherine: “Darling, you could be a Welsh farmer and I’d still be your wife. But I would require a hair dryer. It gets very windy out there.”
8. Reception After The Chakravarty Cup Polo at Beaufort Polo Club 2010
Catherine: “Mine. All Mine.”
9. St. Patrick’s Day 2015
William: “Do I look like a unicorn?”
10. Trearddur Bay Lifeboat Station at Anglesey 2011
Giggles + Swoons + Giggles + Smitten Kittens + Hearts + More Hearts + Rainbows
11. St. Andrews Dinner in New York 2014
Catherine: “Never let me go.”
William: “I shant, mainly because these steps are terribly dangerous. Did you tell the flight attendant to stock cider?”
12. Prince William and Catherine Middleton Announce Their Engagement
Yeah, it’s love…
13. The Cambridges Don Sweatshirts in Canada 2011
William: “Darling, let me help. You’ll freeze.”
Catherine: “Do you hear that? It sounds like a sexy saxophone.”
14. Rodeo Demonstration In Calgary
Catherine: “All the swoons. So many swoons.”
BRB. Googling “Matchmaking Service Single Dukes/Earls/Lords With Nice Teeth, Good Manners and Height.”