What a splendid treat it was to see His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge at RAF Fairford on Friday.
The Duchess of Cambridge (in a Stella McCartney blue dress and Smythe blazer) and Prince William surprised the crowds by bringing along the 2-year-old (who turns three on July 22nd).
Yes, there was a minor meltdown at the beginning, but things improved greatly once George was shown aircrafts.
The young heir *recorded his day as part of a school project: “What I Did On My Summer Vacation.”
- “Why are we greeting all these people? I thought we were here to shop for planes and helicopters.”
2. “God in heaven, this place is loud.”
3. “Much better. Let’s test it by screaming.”
4. “Which one is daddy buying? Does it have to be a red plane? I’d actually prefer yellow.”
5. “Honestly, mom. Stop making me look at the red ones.”
6. “Sorry, couldn’t hear you. How much for the helicopter, again?”
7. ” This one’s too small.”
8. “That one! Let’s take a look at that one!”
9. “Why do we have to reminisce about your flying career at this moment in time? I just want to shop.”
10. “There isn’t enough room for Charlotte in here. She’s fine taking EasyJet, right?”
11. “Lovely interior. I prefer tan, though.”
12. “Alright, I’m famished. Let’s blow this popsicle stand. Wait! Just want to check out that jet thing.”
13. “This will give me a horrible sunburn, so I’d prefer something without a sunroof. What else can you show me?”
14. “It turns out these all belong to gan gan so we can’t buy anything today. WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE?”
15. “Bye everyone. Thanks for wasting my time.”
*No, he did not record his day.